Sauerkraut and turkey goulash. The Dutch, with their history of world wide travel, like to combine dishes and tastes. The sauerkraut and Turkey Goulash is not only a lovely hearty dish, but also light in calories!
- 1 tsp margarine
- 120 g boneless turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 200 g steamed potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp goulash spicing
- 70 g tomato purée
- 1 dl water
- 250 g sauerkraut
- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- Heat the margarine and seal the meat.
- Add the onion and pepper and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the potato, goulash spicing, tomato purée and water.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Mix the sauerkraut in with the meat and potato mix and simmer for 20 minutes in a covered pan.
- Right at the end, add the crème fraîche and warm through.