Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sauerkraut and turkey goulash. The Dutch, with their history of world wide travel, like to combine dishes and tastes. The sauerkraut and Turkey Goulash is not only a lovely hearty dish, but also light in calories!
- 1 tsp margarine
- 120 g boneless turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 200 g steamed potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp goulash spicing
- 70 g tomato purée
- 1 dl water
- 250 g sauerkraut
- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- Heat the margarine and seal the meat.
- Add the onion and pepper and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the potato, goulash spicing, tomato purée and water.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Mix the sauerkraut in with the meat and potato mix and simmer for 20 minutes in a covered pan.
- Right at the end, add the crème fraîche and warm through.