Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 48 clams
- ¾ bottle white wine
- 2 leeks
- 1 small white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 quart fish stock
- 2 peeled chopped tomatoes
- 1 small bunch marjoram
- ¼ cup celery leaves
- ¼ cup croutons
- Place clams in saucepan and pour wine over then allow cooking until clams have opened. Drain well.
- Set aside cooking liquid and remove empty half shells.
- Chop leeks and onion then add garlic and sauté this mixture in a saucepan with good oil.
- Add liquid from clams and fish stock, tomato, marjoram and celery leaves.
- Let bubble fast for 10 minutes then remove garlic and stir claims into soup.
- Serve immediately.