- Ethnicity - Marathi, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Dry roast the besan in a pan till pink. Reserve.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When they pop, add green chillies, curry leaves, garlic and onions. Fry till golden.
- Add tomatoes (or tamarind).
- Lastly add the besan, chilli and turmeric powders, salt and a little water.
- Stir, with no lumps, till brown and fragrant.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with bhakris.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.