Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marinated hard-boiled eggs
- 8 eggs
- 100 ml Shaoxing wine
- 50 ml light soy sauce
- 50 ml dark soy sauce
- 300 ml water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 star anise
- 2 cloves
- Place eggs into pan with cool water, boiled by low heat.
- Turn off heat after 20 minutes of water boiled, soak eggs by cold water.
- Heat pan again with seasoning, shell off eggs and add into hot sauce.
- Cook for 5 minutes in low heat, turn off heat, cover the lid.
- Soak eggs in sauce for 5 hours, turning egg to other side occasionally.
- Slices each egg into 4 sections, dish up and serve.