Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups moist grated unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 ounce butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, grated
1. Line an 8x8 pan or similar sized round pan with foil (as I do here as we do not have waxed paper) or waxed paper.
3. Simmer gently to soft ball stage; 238 degrees. .
5. Beat until thick and glossy as you would for fudge but beating to glossy not until it loses it's gloss.
6. Pour into prepared pan and chill 2 hours. Cut into 1/2" to 1" squares.