Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This unusual salad can be served as a dish on its own or as a side dish. Either way, it is delicious, fresh and easy to prepare.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium onions, wedged
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed saffron
- 12oz tomatoes, wedged
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Heat the oil on a medium heat, preferaly in a large pan.
Allow the mixture to stand for a few moments until it cools down, then mix in the lemon juice.
This recipe serves 4.