Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 2 – 3 servings
- oil and/or butter
- 2 small zucchini, 8 ounces
- 4 medium mushrooms, sliced, 1¼ ounces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Cut the zucchinis in half lengthwise, then slice into ¼ – ½-inch thick half moons.
- Heat the oil and a little butter, if desired, on medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms and garlic.
- Sauté until vegetables are just tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per ½ recipe: 77 Calories | 6g Fat | 2g Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 3g Net Carbs
- Per ⅓ recipe: 51 Calories | 4g Fat | 1g Protein | 3g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 2g Net Carbs