Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 2 – 3 servings
- oil and/or butter
- 2 small zucchini, 8 ounces
- 4 medium mushrooms, sliced, 1¼ ounces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Cut the zucchinis in half lengthwise, then slice into ¼ – ½-inch thick half moons.
- Heat the oil and a little butter, if desired, on medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms and garlic.
- Sauté until vegetables are just tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per ½ recipe: 77 Calories | 6g Fat | 2g Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 3g Net Carbs
- Per ⅓ recipe: 51 Calories | 4g Fat | 1g Protein | 3g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 2g Net Carbs