Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Dovlecei umpluti cu orez.
- 6 zucchini
- ½ cup rice
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 cup sour cream
- Lighly fry a finely chopped onion in lard. Add the washed rice, fry a little and then add the milk. Simmer until the rice starts to swell.
- Remove from heat, add the chopped hard boiled eggs, dill, salt and pepper. Fill the cleaned, washed, halved (lengthwise) and hollowed out zucchini, dredge with flour and fry in lard.
- After all zucchini are fried, place in a pot and pour over them a sauce prepared from a chopped onion fried in lard to which 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sour cream were added.
- Simmer a little on top of the range, then bake until ready. Serve with yogurt.