Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash, trim and grate the zucchini.
- Wash the spinach leaves and cut into thin strips.
- Bring the broth to a boil, stir in the rice, lower heat, cover and cook slowly until the rice is just tender, about 40 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan, cook the onions in the butter until wilted and golden.
- Stir in the zucchini, and cook a few more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in the spinach, and cook stirring until the spinach is barely wilted.
- Set aside.
- When the rice is cooked, stir in the zucchini mixture, heat through, and season with salt, black pepper and cumin.
- Thin with additional broth if you wish.