Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ pack phyllo dough
- ½ lbs butter, melted
- ½ cup grated asiago cheese
- ¼ cup mixed herbs, snipped (savory, basil and chives)
- 2 young seneca zucchini
- 2 young gold rush zucchini
- Preheat oven 400 °F. Lightly butter a cookie sheet.
- Place two layers of phyllo dough on it, brush with butter, sprinkle with 1 tbsp cheese and 1 tsp herbs.
- Put two more layers of phyllo on top, press down firmly. As before, brush with butter, sprinkle with cheese and herbs.
- Continue for 14 layers.
- Roll over edges to form a lip on the crust and butter to keep in place.
- Slice zucchini thinly and place on top of phyllo crust. Have fun; make a face, circles, or heart, etc. (let the kids do it).
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and herbs and a little melted butter.
- Bake 15 minutes, cool on rack.