Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound zucchini, grated
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 7-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 x 4-ounce cans chopped green chilis
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled queso fresco
- 1 teaspoon salt
- vegetable cooking spray
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add zucchini and onion; cook uncovered stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until zucchini is soft. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Beat eggs in large bowl; stir in rice, corn, chiles, cheese, zucchini mixture and salt. Mix well.
- Pour into 13x9x2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 °F for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.