Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 medium zucchini peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup drained mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ stick butter
- 4 slices toast cubed
- 1 cup cheese cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Peel and cube medium-sized zucchini and onion and place in saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to boil.
- Cook till tender.
- Melt butter in casserole dish.
- Make sure butter has covered dish.
- Cube toast and stir into butter, remove buttered toast cubes.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl, mix well and pour in ½ the toast cubes, mix gently and pour into casserole dish.
- Place the rest of the toast cubes over the top.
- Place in oven and cook till bubbly, approximately 25 – 30 minutes.
- May place slices of cheese on top and let bake another 5 minutes to melt.
- Also may add a little cayenne pepper, or other herbs to taste.