Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- In 9-inch non-stick skillet cook onion, zucchini and peppers with salt and black pepper to taste in 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat stirring, for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, ⅓ cup of the Parmesan and the parsley then add the vegetable mixture and stir until it is combined well.
- In the skillet heat the remaining ½ tablespoon oil over moderate heat until it is hot but not smoking and pour in egg mixture distributing the vegetables evenly and cook without stirring for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining ⅓ cup Parmesan over the top and broil frittata under preheated broiler about 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Let cool in skillet 5 minutes then run knife around edge.
- Slide frittata on serving plate and cut into wedges.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.