Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 3 cups
- 2 quarts oil for frying
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 zucchini, quartered
- ¾ cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- In a heavy saucepan or deep fryer, preheat oil to 350°F (175°C).
- In a blender, mix the eggs, whipped cream, pepper and salt.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
- Slice the zucchini into pieces 2 to 3 inches long.
- Dip the pieces into the egg mixture, then coat them with the bread crumbs.
- Carefully place the battered pieces in the oil and fry 3 to 4 minutes, until brown and crispy.
- Drain fried pieces on a paper towel.
- Repeat until all the slices have been fried.