- Wash and peel zucchini. Cut ends off and slice on a grater with large holes.
- Place zucchini noodles in a bowl, add 1 heaping Tbsp salt, ½ cup of vinegar and the dill.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When you are ready to prepare it, transfer Squash to a cooking pot, and add enough water to just come to the top of the squash.
- Add the sliced onion, mix well and cook.
- You can tell it is done when the squash changes color and takes on a creamy color.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.