Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Sufleu de dovlecei
- 5 medium zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sheep's cheese
- 1 cup milk
- chopped dill
- Cut the zucchini in pieces and boil in salt water for a few minutes.
- Drain well and then grind.
- Mix with the cheese and then set aside.
- In a pan, fry the flour with the butter for a little while, add the milk, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add the yolks one by one, sour cream, dill and finally the whipped egg whites.
- Mix with the zucchini paste and set into a buttered mold.
- Bake at medium heat and serve hot.