In Romanian: Sufleu de dovlecei
- 5 medium zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sheep's cheese
- 1 cup milk
- chopped dill
- Cut the zucchini in pieces and boil in salt water for a few minutes.
- Drain well and then grind.
- Mix with the cheese and then set aside.
- In a pan, fry the flour with the butter for a little while, add the milk, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add the yolks one by one, sour cream, dill and finally the whipped egg whites.
- Mix with the zucchini paste and set into a buttered mold.
- Bake at medium heat and serve hot.