Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Zimmerman Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1967. Another tried and true extraordinary delight.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ zucchini, cut into small strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups heavy cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces cubed smoked sockeye
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked