Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 tartlets (8 servings).
- ⅔ cup finely diced onion
- 3 tablespoons finely diced red pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- ⅔ cup cooked rice, cooled
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 16 pre-baked prepared tartlet pastry shells
- ½ small zucchini, cut into ⅛-inch slices, quartered
- Cook onion and pepper in butter in small skillet until tender crisp
- Combine with rice, cheese, parsley, eggs, cream and pepper sauce.
- Spoon approximately 1½ tablespoons batter into each tartlet shell; arrange zucchini slices in batter.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove tartlets from molds.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.