Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound zucchini, cut into ¼-inch slices (3½ cups)
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 x 14½-ounce can chicken broth
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook onion in butter until transparent in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, rice and broth. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, parsley, eggs and pepper sauce; add to cooked rice.
- Pour into buttered 8- or 9-inch square pan. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool; cut into 2" squares.