Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Use only fresh, firm med sized zucchini. Wash and dry, but do not peel.
- Grate removing large seeds. Mix zucchini, onions, green pepper and canning salt.
- Let sit overnight. Drain and rinse mixture in cold water. Put mixture in large kettel.
- Add vinegar and remaining ingredients. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Cook for 10 min. pack in hot sterilized pint jars.
- Cover with sterilized lids and hot water process for 20 minutes.
- Ready to eat right away, but it"s better if it ages a few days.