Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 12 Cup(s) coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) chopped Onion
- 1 Cup(s) chopped green bell pepper
- 4 cloves,chopped garlic
- 1 1/4 Tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 Cup(s) water
- 5 Cup(s) Sugar
- 3 Cup(s) white vinegar
- 3 Teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
- 2 Teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 2 Teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
Let stand 3 hours; drain well.
Bring to a boil.
Add zucchini mixture and boil 10 minutes.
Quickly ladle hot mixture into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
Remove air bubbles, and wipe jar rims.
Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
Process in boiling water bath 10 minutes.