Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A great tasting, healthy snack or a good side dish.
- 1 lb. zucchini or squash (about 2 medium sized)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs or (croutons, french fried onions, etc.)
- 1 tbl. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. Tony's Creole seasoning or (salt & pepper)
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. Line 2 baking sheets with foil & spray lightly with veg. spray.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch thick rounds. Toss rounds with oil, coating well.
- In a wide bowl or plate, combine bread crumbs or (croutons, crushed fried onions, etc.) cheese, & seasoning, then blend.
- Place rounds in mixture, coating both sides of each round. The mixture will not completely cover each round but will put a light coating on each one
- Place rounds flat on baking sheet, sprinkle remaining bread crumbs over rounds.
- Place in oven and bake for 22 - 27 min. until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few min. before serving.