Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4½ cups zucchini grated
- ½ cup white onion minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1½ cups baking mix
- ¾ cup oil
- 1½ teaspoons seasoning salt
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl in the order given and mix thoroughly then pour into rectangular baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes then cool in wire rack and cut into small squares.