In Romanian: Chiftelute de dovlecei.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- crustless bread soaked in water and then squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 lightly fried chopped onion
- green lettuce or tomatoes
- Remove the peel (grate), wash and boil the zuchini.
- Leave in the colander for half an hour to drain well.
- Then chop with the wooden chopper.
- Put in a bowl and mix with the chopped and lightly fried onion, egg, flour, soaked and squeezed bread, salt, pepper, parsley and dill.
- Take tablespoons of this mixture and fry in hot lard on both sides.
- Place on a plate and serve with green lettuce or tomato slices arranged around the pancakes.