Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Chiftelute de dovlecei.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- crustless bread soaked in water and then squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 lightly fried chopped onion
- green lettuce or tomatoes
- Remove the peel (grate), wash and boil the zuchini.
- Leave in the colander for half an hour to drain well.
- Then chop with the wooden chopper.
- Put in a bowl and mix with the chopped and lightly fried onion, egg, flour, soaked and squeezed bread, salt, pepper, parsley and dill.
- Take tablespoons of this mixture and fry in hot lard on both sides.
- Place on a plate and serve with green lettuce or tomato slices arranged around the pancakes.