Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Servings: 8
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 8 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded unpeeled
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients except zucchini and raisins in another.
- Mix together just until moistened.
- Stir in zucchini and raisins.
- Divide among 8 nonstick muffin cups.
- Bake 15 – 17 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 3g protein | 4g fat | 14g carb | 93mg sodium | 69mg chol | 118 calories.