Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease three 8-cup muffin tins.
- Using hand or stand mixer, beat oil, sugar and eggs on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Reduce speed and mix until just combined.
- Fold in nuts, if using.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about three-quarters full with batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until centers are firm.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly out of pans and eat or store.