Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 8 servings
- 2 pounds zucchini, sliced in ¼-inch thick rounds, about 4 medium
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 2 ounces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Butter a 10-inch pie plate or quiche pan.
- Put the sliced zucchini in a medium pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Arrange the zucchini in the pie plate in an overlapping circular pattern.
- Season with salt and pepper between layers.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes, then bake at 475°F for another 10 minutes until golden brown.
Nutritional information Edit
- 73 Calories | 5g Fat | 4g Protein | 3g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 2g Net Carbs