Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds zucchini, do not peel. cut into thin slices
- 6 shallots, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cracker crumbs
- salt And pepper to Taste
- In a large skillet, saute together first 5 ingredients until zucchini are soft, but not browned.
- In a large bowl, stir together zucchini mixture and the remaining ingredients until blended.
- Place mixture in a heavily oiled (2 t) 9 x 13 inch pan and spread to even.
- Bake in a 350 oven for about 45 minutes or until frittata is set and top is golden.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Serves 6 to 8.
Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen