Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes to make, 1 hour to chill
- ½ shredded zucchini
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- dash curry powder or other seasoning
- Finely shred enough zucchini to make 1/2 cup. Place in strainer and press out moisture.
- Blend with 1 cup plain low fat yogurt, and 1 minced clove of garlic, or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder. Add a dash of curry powder or other seasoning and chill 1 hour.
- Stir before serving. Serve with crisp raw vegetables.