Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mrs. Ronald E. Robeson
- Serves 4 to 6
- 4 small zucchini squash, thinly sliced (2½ to 3 cups)
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 3 tbsp margarine or butter
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 4 Oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tsp margarine or butter
- ½ to ¾ cup Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- Sauté zucchini and onion in margarine until limp. Place in oiled dish.
- Top with the 2 tomatoes which have been peeled and cut in wedges.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, sugar, salt, oregano, garlic salt and pepper and sprinkle over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese. Top with 2 Tsp margarine or butter mixed with Pepperidge Farm stuffing.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Generally, vegetables that grow above the ground should be cooked uncovered. Those that grow underground should be cooked covered.