Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package pecan coconut frosting mix or substitute
- 2½ cups flour
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Grease and flour a 12 cup fluted bundt pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on high.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 60 – 70 minutes.
- Cool upright in pan for 30 minutes.
- Turn onto serving plate and cool completely.
- Combine all glaze ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and spread on cake.