Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 cups zucchini
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped white onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ cup margarine
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Parboil sliced zucchini for 5 minutes.
- Fry beef
- Add onions and fry until limp
- Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- Melt margarine then add flour and milk and cook stirring until thick.
- Add cheese.
- Layer in buttered casserole the zucchini, hamburger and cheese sauce.
- Repeat once more then sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 350 °F for 30 minutes.