Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Milligan Estate in Crandall, Texas in 2000.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 large zucchini sliced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped white onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- 8 once can tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Grease a rectangular baking pan.
- Layer pan with sliced zucchini.
- Brown ground beef with onion and celery then pour off grease.
- Stir in tomato sauce, salt, pepper and basil then pour over zucchini.
- Spread grated cheese on top and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.