Zucchini Appetizers. This may be baked, frozen and reheated. May be reheated in microwave.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram or oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread into a 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into pieces.
- Serve hot