Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zucchini Appetizers. This may be baked, frozen and reheated. May be reheated in microwave.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram or oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread into a 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into pieces.
- Serve hot