Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives or green onion
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced Vidalia onion
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and chives. Set aside.
- In a 10-inch ovenproof non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Cook half the zucchini slices until tender, about 3 minutes, then move them to a small bowl.
- Repeat with the rest of the zucchini and reserve.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet and cook the onions, tomato and garlic for 5 minutes, or until the onions are tender.
- Return the zucchini to the skillet, evenly distributing it.
- Add the egg mixture, and cook for 3 minutes, or until the bottom of the frittata is just set.
- Place the frittata in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until it is completely set and golden brown. Invert it onto a plate, cut into slices and serve.