- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups shredded or grated zucchini (about 1 pound)
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 x 4-ounce can green chiles, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1½ cups grated cheddar cheese (6 ounces), divided
- Combine rice, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, chiles, salt, eggs and 1 cup cheese.
- Turn into buttered, shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until knife inserted just off center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese; return to oven to melt cheese 2 to 3 minutes.