- Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 x 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 x 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine rice, 2 eggs and cheese.
- Press evenly in buttered 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook onion, zucchini and mushrooms in butter about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Combine cream cheese, milk, salt and remaining 1 egg. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Pour evenly over rice crust and bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.