- Sauté onion, parsley and garlic in oil about 10 minutes
- Stir in zucchini and simmer about five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef until just brown and separated.
- Stir meat into first mixture (remove bay leaf) and serve hot, with Parmesan cheese, over pasta, potatoes or rice, or even a bun.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.