Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained
- ½ cup picante sauce
- ½ lb Velveeta pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
- tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- Brown meat; drain.
- Stir in beans and sauce.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese spread; stir until melted.
- For each serving; top chips with meat mixture, lettuce and tomato.