Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- zest of 1/2 orange
- 2 1/2 cups mango puree
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of springform pan.
- Thoroughly mix sour cream, cream cheese, eggs, salt, vanilla, orange zest and mango puree.
- Beat well with an electric mixer.
- Pour into springform pan.
- Place pan in bain marie (water bath) and bake 2 1/2 hours at 350'.
- Increase temperature to 400' and bake 20 minutes more.
- Let cool before serving.