Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 300 g shrimp, shells removed
- 2 slices ham
- 120 g canned bamboo shoots
- 10 g green beans
- 1 tbsp broad bean paste
- Boil the green beans until cook, take out and soak in cold water
- Shred the bamboo shoots, wipe dry, then fry in pan without oil, dish up
- Wash the shrimps, wipe dry and marinate for 10 minutes with seasoning
- Parboil the marinated shrimps in hot oil, until nearly cooked, dish up
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp oil, stir fry the ham and bamboo shoot until cooked
- Add broad bean paste (if you like spicy) until fragrant
- Add shrimps and green beans, mix will, add sauce and stirring, dish up