Fried chicken wrapped in paper
- 450 g fresh chicken meat
- 4 dry black mushrooms
- 1 stalk spring onion
- some Tianjin preserved vegetable
- some shredded ginger
- 2 sheets parchment paper
- Wash chicken meat, cut into small bite size, marinate with seasoning.
- Soak Tianjin preserved vegetable 5 minutes, squeeze out water.
- Soak dry black mushrooms until fully soft, shred into small slices.
- Cut the paper into squares, approx. 150 x 150 mm, coating one side with oil.
- Put 2 pieces of chickens and Tianjin preserved vegetable on paper with seasoning.
- Then add some shredded black mushrooms, spring onion and ginger on.
- Wrap the paper up into rectangular, stapled the paper margin.
- Heat plenty of oil, then turn into middle heat.
- Deep fry wrapped chicken for 5 minutes.
- Dish up with paper, remove staples and serve.