Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fried chicken wrapped in paper
- 450 g fresh chicken meat
- 4 dry black mushrooms
- 1 stalk spring onion
- some Tianjin preserved vegetable
- some shredded ginger
- 2 sheets parchment paper
- Wash chicken meat, cut into small bite size, marinate with seasoning.
- Soak Tianjin preserved vegetable 5 minutes, squeeze out water.
- Soak dry black mushrooms until fully soft, shred into small slices.
- Cut the paper into squares, approx. 150 x 150 mm, coating one side with oil.
- Put 2 pieces of chickens and Tianjin preserved vegetable on paper with seasoning.
- Then add some shredded black mushrooms, spring onion and ginger on.
- Wrap the paper up into rectangular, stapled the paper margin.
- Heat plenty of oil, then turn into middle heat.
- Deep fry wrapped chicken for 5 minutes.
- Dish up with paper, remove staples and serve.