Meat balls with mini pearls
- 250 g fat-lean pork
- 20 g dry shrimps
- 3 water chestnuts
- 20 g Chinese ham
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 75 g glutinous rice
- Mince the pork, add seasoning and mix well.
- Shell off the water chestnuts, soak dry shrimps until fully soft.
- Chop water chestnuts, spring onion, dry shrimps, Chinese ham finely.
- Soak glutinous rice by warm water for 40 minutes, mix with chopped ham.
- Add chopped water chest nut, dry shrimp and spring onion to minced pork.
- Mix all minced and chopped materials well, press and make balls shape.
- Roll on the glutinous rice, make rice totally coated to the meat balls.
- Locate rice-meat balls on a plain dish or a steam case *.
- Steam in high heat for 20 minutes, pour out sauce and serve.