Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Zhal is an oblong accumulation of fat in the undercrest part of the horse's neck.
- It is cut off with a thin flesh layer, rubbed with dry salting mixture and put in a pan for salting.
- Then it is dried up during 10 hours.
- Zhal can be smoked and dried.
- Before boiling zhal ls soaked in cold water; then it is boiled on slow fire for 2 hours.
- Zhal is served both hot and cold cut in slices, decorated with rings of onion.