Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1⅓ cups apple cider vinegar
- 3 jalapenos
- ⅓ pound yellow onions
- ¼ cup carrots
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Combine vinegar and sugar in large saucepan and mix until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Slice jalapenos, onions and carrots into thin strips. Add jalapenos, onions and carrots to the saucepan with the dissolved sugar and bring to a boil
- Add mustard and dill seeds and simmer 20 minutes.
- Let relish cool and store in airtight jars then refrigerate overnight.