Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This simple, yet delicious, side dish is rich in vitamin C from the peppers. And as a bonus, the red peppers also provide vitamin A.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 8 servings
- 4 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into ½-inch-thick slices
- 3 red peppers, cut into ½-inch-wide strips
- 3 yellow peppers, cut into ½-inch-wide strips
- ¼ cup Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- ¼ cup Kraft 100% grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place vegetables in grill basket.
- Grill 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Kraft kitchens tips Edit
- Don't have a grill basket? Cover grill grate with large sheet of heavy-duty foil before preheating as directed. Spread vegetables onto foil. Grill as directed, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 80 | Total fat 3.5g | Saturated fat 1g | Cholesterol 5mg | Sodium 220mg | Carbohydrate 10g | Dietary fiber 2g | Sugars 4g | Protein 4g | Vitamin A 35%DV | Vitamin C 160%DV | Calcium 8%DV | Iron 4%DV
- Diet Exchange: 2 vegetable, ½ fat