Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- 3/4 cup dark Raisins
- 2 cups whole Wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/2 cup soymilk
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 Tbs. light sesame or safflower oil
- 1 large egg
2. Mix the flour and spices together in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl. Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just blended.
5. Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch-square baking pan and bake in a 350F oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for at least 20 minutes. Cut into squares and serve. Serves 6.