Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 green bell peppers cored seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 6 ripe tomatoes seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 eggs fried in olive oil
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat and sauté peppers and onion until tender.
- Add tomatoes and sauté 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto a large serving platter and top with fried eggs.