Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoon powdered fruit pectin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoon dried
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in small jar with tight- fitting lid; shake to blend well.