Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds chili meat chopped
- 3½ ounces chili powder
- 1 ounce paprika
- 1 ounce cumin
- ½ ounce black pepper
- 1 ounce chicken bouillon
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces water
- 8 servings corn chips
- grated cheese and onion for garnish
- Brown course chopped chili meat then add all dry seasonings and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining liquid ingredients then simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve over a large bowl of corn chips.
- Add grated cheese and onion and serve immediately.